Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas

I hope everyone had a great holiday! We had a nice quiet Christmas which I really needed after the weekend we had at the bakery! I thought we were supossed to watch what we spent on Christmas so I picked up some little things for Gary, but he spoiled me!! He gave me 2 quilting books: Creative Quilting: The Journal Quilt Project and Collage Unleashed by Traci Bautista. He and the kids also gave me some jewelry that I had on my list and some I didn't.
Here is Kara showing off the fused glass earrings she recieved from her brother. I picked them out for Alex to give.
This is Alex playing with the Kinex that he got. He recieved alot of Legos and Kinex. We stayed away from Playstation games since he just gets sucked into it and you can't get him to do anything without a big fuss.
Last but not least is Ginger with her new bed and toys. My friend, Debbie, gave Ginger her favorite toys. Tennis balls with a squeaker inside. She loves tennis balls and toys with squeakers and these balls combine both of her favorite toys.

No comments: