Friday, March 07, 2008

Lost Fabric - Found

I finally figured out what I had done with the fabric I had misplaced. I had put it in my totebag to take to the meeting last Friday that was cancelled! These are the pieces that I dyed using Robbie Joy Eklows technique. These are only fat quarters - biggest I could do inside. I'd like to try some larger pieces in the summer when I can dye outside. The first one is my favorite.










I was feeling well enough that I made it to the art quilt group today but I'm really feeling tired tonight. I have a bunch of pictures of the round robin quilts that I will post tomorrow. I also have more of the pictures that we are using that I need to scan. It was fun to be able to get together again - had the meeting just in time, we're supossed to get more bad weather tonight.
Better go and rest. Tomorrow is my last day home then it's back to work! Although I would rather have time off of work when I was feeling good!!!



No comments: