Monday, July 03, 2006

Feelin Better - Finally and Happy 4th

I am finally starting to get some energy back and feel like playing with things. After the chest cold and cough, I ended up with a head cold and eventually a sinus infection.
I took some pictures of my round robin project with Fiber Art Friends. This first one was what I did for the beginning. The background was a piece of my hand painted fabric that I added a piece of painted cheesecloth.
This is what it looks like now. The colors are a little more true in this picture. I'm thinking of adding a couple fish in the upper left hand corner (similar to the little ones in the lower right). I'm not sure how I'm going to bind it yet but I do want to hang some small shells from the bottom of the piece.I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th. I'm working straight through until Thursday and the hours I have make it hard to really do anything with the family. I LOVE working retail over holidays!!!! NOT!!!!!
Luckily my parents are willing to take the kids to the fireworks tonight otherwise they would be disappointed.

Now I'm off to try and get a liitle work done on some of my projects before I go into work tonight.

No comments: