Sunday, March 08, 2009

Circle Doodads

I know, same picture as the last post. Lorrie asked what the circle doodads are. They are Clip O's (paperclips) that I picked up somewhere, probably a scrapbooking store. They are made by the American Tag Co. There were circles, hearts, stars, diamonds and triangles in the container.
The Fiber Diva meeting was fun. Everyone has been working hard on our challenge. I forgot to bring my camera, so I don't have any pictures of them. I'll try to remember my camera next time.

2 comments:

Lorrie Grainger Abdo said...

Sorry Beth, I'm only checking back now. Thanks for answering my question about the metal pieces. Great idea to incorporate/repurpose the paper clippy things!

Kate North said...

gotta love those scrapbooking shops - and I have no intention of ever actually scrapbooking!