Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Small Piece and Graduation

Here's a piece I'm working on in Jane LaFazio's class. I have another one that I'm working on but don't have a picture yet.
I kept forgetting to post this. This was Kara's graduation. She was the valadictorian and did a great speech. She was very nervous but you would never have known it, she came across as very confidant. She worked very hard to be valadictorian!! That will be the last time we see her in a dress for a long time!! Alex is standing with her. He's off on his 8th grade class trip to Montreal tomorrow and he has 8th grade graduation on Friday.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congratulations to BOTH Kara & Alex! I'm excited for them both... Hope Alex's class trip was a fun time for him! :) You do such a wonderful job with your art work! It is amazing to visit your blog and see what you've been up to next!