Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally Framed


I finally finished up a piece I started in a class last year on Joggles with Jane LaFazio. I knew I had this frame and it would be perfect for this piece, I just couldn't find it. I bought this frame 3-4 years ago at a yard sale for $1. I new it would be perfect for something sometime!
It has glass in it so I couldn't take the picture so that it looked square. But I was able to take it at an angle so you could see the work and not the flash from the camera.

And, no Kara, you can't take this one back to college with you. I'm finding a place to hang it here at home!

2 comments:

Karabiner said...

Oh :( and here I was thinking you were making me another quilt for me dorm room :)

Melanie said...

Nice try Kara!! LOL That is beautiful Beth! The colors & the frame look like they were made for each other! :)