Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glimpses

Here are some glimpses of what I've been working on. This first one is the leftover squares from another circle quilt I'm working on. I used this small piece to try out ideas on how I wanted to quilt and finish the larger quilt. These are not my normal colors, but I had picked up a few silk shirts from the Goodwill store that were fall colors. I thought the colors looked really nice together so I looked through my stash for other fabrics to go with them.



I made this with leftovers from the pillows I made. I thought the little squares in the pillows looked like windows or doors. I made the "doors" on this piece separate and will sew them onto the background


Here's a close-up.



                         and a glimpse of the flock of turkeys that is hanging out around our house.


No comments: