This weeks stitch is the herringbone stitch. Due to the head cold I have ended up with, my results aren't as experimental as I'd like but at least I did something.
I'm thinking of making some sort of book to put these experiments in.
I have come to the conclusion that I need to organise my yarns, floss, threads, etc. I have all this stuff thrown into different baggies and grocery bags, etc. Makes it hard to find things. Now my livingroom is a mess since I pulled all this stuff out and have it strewn all over the floor.
Well, hopefully I will be better prepared and feeling better for the next stitch.