Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Fiber Diva Christmas Party

Haven't had a chance to post lately. Friday the Fiber Divas had our Christmas party. We had a great time. Carmen still had her tree up and the house was still decorated. The food was delicious. On my way over I realized that I had forgotten my camera. We chatted alot and shared new projects and ideas and exchanged presents. It is so much fun getting presents from like minded friends who know what you like. Fabric, thread, yarn and other fibers, tea, homemade blueberry chutney, beads. You would think that everyone coordinated their presents, everything goes together!
Anita gave us all wool squares which I have been playing with.
I started work on Monday. Only 4 hours but I was really dragging by the time I got home! I'll only be working part time for a while until I get my strength back.
I've been having trouble starting a new project. There are so many things I want to do that I just don't know where to start. Tomorrow I have the day off and will set aside some time to myself while everyone is gone and make myself start something - anything. It doesn't matter what I make just as long as I make something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beth, i am elizabeth woodford's friend in gilmanton, nh. i would love to get together with you sometime and share artwork. i have a shop here at my farm where i sell hand dyed wools, roving, wool yarns, threads etc. etc. i teach workshops in paper & fiber arts. the farm shop is open thursday, friday & saturday 10:00-4:00. email me if you'd like to get together. looking forward to it, patti bradley