Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finished Landscape

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I don't have anything new to post. Work has picked up so I haven't been able to quilt as much as I want to. Also been having alot of stuff going on with the kids. Some days I wonder how I'm going to do everything I have to do! This is my finished landscape. I decided to take everyone's advice and go with the trees. Everyone I showed it to here also liked it better with the trees. I've also matted and framed it. The quilt itself is only about 8"x10". Framing it actually made the piece show up better.
I just wish I had some place to hang it. We live in an A-frame house and the front is all windows so the livingroom gets direct sunlight all day. Also the walls are only about 5' tall. Not great for hanging pictures in. I end up hanging all my pictures and quilts in the back hallways and the stairway. There are only so many things you can hang up there. Even our bedroom has short walls that are not good for hanging things on.
Well, I have to go make sure Alex is in bed and not playing with Kinex or something else.

No comments: