Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fields and a Shed

I've been working on the leaf quilt that I posted last spring. I didn't have a chance to do anything with it over the summer and have now pulled it back out. Will try to get some photos of it soon.
The other day I went out to take some pictures of an old shed and some fields that might make their way into my quilts someday.
I love this window with the reflection of the red tree in the glass.
Here's the window again. I didn't notice the reflection of the car until I loaded it onto the computer.
This is the other side of the shed. There used to be an old barn here that was torn down a year or so ago. The old house has been sitting empty since then. Someday, I'd expect the house and shed to disappear too.
Just up the road are these fields. I took a bunch of photos at different angles. Some of these will probably be used sometime for my landscapes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of the window. At first, I thought it was a painting.

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

I read your blog often. You're inspiring. Thanks!