Saturday, November 25, 2006

More Playing with Paint and Fabric

The pictures aren't that great, but they give you an idea of what I've been doing. These yellow and blue pieces I did Thanksgiving day. This first picture shows most closely what the colors are like.

This piece, I scrunched up while it was still wet to get the darker "wrinkled" areas.
These red, orange and yellow pieces I did today. I think after I finish painting fabric, I will need to buy my mom a new clothes drying rack!!
This is another piece that I scrunched up shile it was drying.
I still need to figure out how to upload the pictures so they are in the order I want them to be!

1 comment:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Oooh these are very nice. I especially like the scrunched ones. You can move your pictures around after uploading them. While in html view (a tab you see while drafting your post) you can see the coding, normally a few lines of garbled text.