Saturday, March 24, 2007

GeriAnn - This Post is for You!

The quilt art group I'm in, met yesterday. We had a good time, as usual. This was our second exchange of our round robin books. GeriAnn, lives in Massachusetts and is part of our exchange, so I'm posting all our books so she can have the fun of seeing them each time.

This first one, is Lynn Elkinton's book. Her theme is SKY. This is her cover and her page for the book.
This is Marilyn's page for the book. I just love the colors in this! Marilyn used a piece of Micki Lawler's fabric for the sky.

This is what Marilyn did to the back of her sky page. I have the sky book to work on the next 2 weeks. Don't know what I'm going to do yet.
This next one, is Carmen's book, In The Woods. I mixed up the pictures. The first one is Lynn's page. She used her Embellisher to make the picture of the chipmunk.


This is Carmen's page for her book
This is GeriAnn's page for her book, Art Paper Dolls.
Carmen's page for GeriAnn's book.
This is Marilyn's page for her book, Techniques. I forget exactly how she made this. I think it's a print from a transparency that she made in a class.
Finally, this is mine for Marilyn's book, which I've already shown in the last post.









1 comment:

MJ said...

Creativity with colour! Lovely! Thanks for sharing!!