Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Round Robin Pages

It's been a while since I've had a chance to post anything. Our art quilt group met last Friday. I took 2 weeks worth of pictures since I missed the meeting 3 weeks ago.

This one is Lynn's page for "Art Paper Dolls"
and the other side. I'm not really sure which is the front and which is the back.
This is Marilyn's page for "Art Paper Dolls"
and the back.

GeriAnn's page for Marilyn's "Techniques" book.
Carmen's Page for the "Techniques" book. She experimented with foiling.


Carmen's page for my "Nature" book. I think she used Shiva paint sticks for the leaves.
Lynn's,Ice Out, page for my "Nature" book. After we had some of Marilyn's delicious desserts (she made 2!), we played with Shiva paint sticks. I'm not sure if I really like them or not.
Next meeting we will get our own books back and then we get to figure out how we want to put them together.
We've been thinking about making fairy houses for our next project. This would not be a round robin but we each would make our own. We've have talked about doing something that was more 3-d.

No comments: