Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Round Robin Page and Some Inchie Pins

This is my page for my round robin book. This is a picture I took and printed onto fabric. I showed the actual picture in my last post. I was trying to do things too fast and used the wrong setting so my fabric print ended up too short. I didn't want to waste it, so I added some fabric to the top and fused on some leaves.
After I made the plus size inchies, I decided to make some into pins. The one on the left, I made a little bigger to fit the bead better. I also added some gold beads to the edge. My daughter says it looks like a postage stamp with the beads. Just need to put the pin backs on. I thought it would be much easier to take photos without the pin backs on. Haven't done much else. Been too busy and tired!

No comments: