Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snowy Days

Here's what our driveway looked like this morning. Gary had already made a couple of passes with the snowblower. I had today off and had all sorts of plans for myself but school was cancelled again today and Gary didn't have to go to work so I didn't get as much done as I had wanted to. I did get some cheesecloth, paper towels and fabric softener sheets painted and started a project with some these things. Don't have any pictures yet (not much to see right now)
This is the path that Kara shoveled to the back of the house for Ginger. Now Ginger doesn't have to make flying leaps to get out to the pee area! Although, Ginger does love the snow and it is so funny to watch her out in it.

And last but not least a girl and her dog! I was going to try and get a picture of Alex too but he was inside warming up and didn't get back out in time. This picture makes Ginger look tiny. She is about 30 pounds. I can't believe she (Ginger) is 10 months old now.
I haven't gone anywhere today. Except for going out to take the pictures, I stayed inside where it is nice and warm and not windy!
Need to pull dinner from the oven and then get back to work on my projects.

No comments: