I had high hopes of getting this posted for the round up this week but didn't make it. Then I went to post it this morning and found my husband had started the defragging program which take our computer a LONG time to run so I'm finally getting it done now.
At first, I was stuck as to what to do. In bed one night I came up with doing a checker board and each square would be different. I also tried it on my hand painted fabric instead of an even weave fabric.
With 2 of these, I used a bead and in another 2 I wove a yarn in the stitches. The rest are just experimenting with different lenghts and with different size threads.
Some of these make me think of snowflakes or stars.