Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Hampshire Spring

Typical New Hampshire spring - you never know what to expect! This is what we woke up to this morning. We had over a foot of heavy wet snow. Good thing I didn't have to go to work at 5:30 this morning - I never would have made it out our driveway!
I just had to take a picture of the bird house. Looks like it is wearing a wig! I have no idea how the little bit of snow on the tiny perch is staying at that angle.

I love how the trees look with the snow outlining the limbs. The pictures I took really don't show the trees really well. There is no school today, so both kids are happy. Alex because he doesn't have to go to school and Kara because it gives her an extra day to get makeup work done from when she was home sick.
I won't be able to get all the stuff done that I had planned for the day. I do need to finish the book page for the round robin done since we are meeting tomorrow. I would have thought Lynn's "Sky" theme would have been easy but I had a lot of trouble coming up with something that I liked.
I have been working on my journal quilt project. Part of the problem is I want to be working on that and not work on other things I need to get done. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Mary Emma Allen said...

Lovely pictures, Beth. You did a great job.