Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

I can't believe another year has past. The older I get, the faster time goes!! I haven't had a chance to make anything over the holidays. I actually cleaned up my work space for my husband. Since my work space is in the livingroom, I cleaned and picked up my stuff so the livingroom was neat and tidy over the holidays. My husband is a neat and tidy person and he married me!!! Having a neat and tidy livingroom meant I couldn't do much. Really didn't have the energy to do much anyways. Working in a bakery at our local grocery over the holidays is exhausting. This year was really bad because of all the snow! The snow is fine but it brought up all the skiers from points south and made us busier than usual for the holidays!

I entered a contest on Terri Stegmiller's blog for naming one of her paintings. I won! I couldn't believe it. This is the paper painting that I won. I love it.
My friend, Susan, who is one of the ladies in our art quilt group, has a website now. Click HERE to see it. Her work is great!

1 comment:

Cathie said...

You lucky girl! You won a contest for art from BOTH Sue B and Terri. What a great way to start 2008 - Your Lucky Year!!!