Saturday, November 22, 2008

The No Title Post

Hit the wrong button when I went to post this yesterday. I saved it instead of posting. So here is my post from yesterday!!

This is one of the drawings I found yesterday when cleaning. I think it would be fun to play with it. It will be interesting trying to figure out all the mathmatics for it since I no longer have a quilting program on my computer. I will keep it small (similar to the 2 bottom drawings) since I get bored with making the same block over and over again. That's why I don't make bed quilts very much.

I made this eyeglass case this morning. Since my pancreatitis, I've needed reading glasses. Don't know if it had anything to do with being so sick or with having diabetes now or what. Since I just need the glasses for reading (cheap pair from the drugstore) I wanted something interesting to keep them in.


This is the quilt that Tomme Fent made for me from the Grab Bag Challenge. I really love it.
Well, off to the high school play, "Anything Goes". Kara does the lighting. She ran spot lights her sophmore and junior years, this year she's running the lighting board.


No comments: