Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy New Year

I hope every had a merry Christmas and a safe and fun New Years! Ours was quiet and and spent with our family. Working  at a grocery, we worked a lot of it. I haven't had a lot of time to do much and what I did do was for presents, so couldn't show them. Kara's old tie dyed pillowcase finally gave out so I made her a couple of new ones. I dyed them using the ice dyeing method.  Both of these were dyed in the same container but came out completely different.


This first one, I separated the 2 sides of the pillowcase and scrunched them differently. You can see that each side came out different. This was also the top layer in the container.




The second pillowcase, I kept the two sides together and did a rough spiral. you can see that both sides came out pretty much the same. this was on the bottom of the container.



No comments: