Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Day of Marbling

Here are some more marbling pictures. These are ones that I've marbled a second time. I really need to figure out how I'm going to use these. They are so different from what I usually use that it has got me a little bit stuck but they are so fun to make that I keep making more and keep asking what if I try this?? I have more fabric drying to marble later today. I pulled some more commercial fabrics to try and some of my painted hand painted ones.






I was looking at this one oriented vertically and thought it looked like a backbone, my friend, Debbie said a snakeskin.


These are all about 10"x13". The size of a large turkey roasting pan. I'd love to find or make something that is bigger so I can try marbling some bigger pieces.

1 comment:

Norma Schlager said...

I love your marbling! I've always meant to try it. I even bought a book and still haven't done it.